[JPL] Playlist 88.5 JAZZ FM WMCE - Erie, PA April 28 2010

Leal, Michael mleal at mercyhurst.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:14:16 EDT 2010

JAZZ FM / WMCE Current Jazz List for April 28, 2010

For contact:

Michael Leal
88.5 JAZZ FM (WMCE Radio)
Erie's Full Time 24/7 Jazz Station
Mercyhurst College
501 East 38th Street
Erie, PA  16509
www.ErieRadio.com
mleal at mercyhurst.edu

Artist                CD Title                       Label

NEW ARRIVALS (Non Charts)

MATTHEW STUBBS Medford & Main (Blue Bella)
AIRMEN OF NOTE 2010 Jazz Heritage Series (US Air Force)
SPEAK Speak (Origin Records)
PETER EPSTEIN & IDÉE FIXE Abstract Realism (Origin Records)
WELLSTONE CONSPIRACY Motives (Origin Records)
ANDREW OLIVER SEXTET 82% Chance of Rain (OA2 Records)
MICHAEL ZILBER Billy Collins Project: Eleven On Turning Ten (OA2 Records)
JACKY TERRASSON Push (Concord Records)
HARRIS SIMON The Mastery of Passion (Resonance Records)
CARRIE WICKS  I'll Get Around To It (OA2 Records)
JESSE COOK The Rumba Foundation (E1 Music)
SYLVIA BENNETT Smile (Out of Sight Music)
KRISTIN PORTER By The Light of the Moon (Independent)
MARK PISZCZEK Bamboo Philharmonic (Blue Bamboo Music)
WOODY WITT First Impression (Blue Bamboo Music)
JOSE JAMES & JEFF NEVE For All We Know (Impulse!)
BEEGIE ADAIR Into Somethin' (Adair)
ONE FOR ALL Incorrigible (JLP)

CURRENT ROTATION:

MIKE LEDONNE The Groover (Savant)
BRAD MEHLDAU Highway Rider (Nonesuch)
PAT METHENY Orchestrion (Nonesuch)
TOM HARRELL Roman Nights (HighNote)
HADLEY CALIMAN Straight Ahead (Origin)
ERIC REED & CYRUS CHESTNUT Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul (Savant)
JEREMY PELT Men Of Honor (HighNote)
JOE LOCKE For The Love Of You (E1 Entertainment)
CHRIS TEDESCO Living The Dream (Angel City)
TOBIAS GEBB - Free At Last (Yummyhouse Records)
STEVE HOBBS Vibes, Straight Up (Challenge)
JAMIE CULLUM The Pursuit (Verve Forecast)
CHRISTIAN SCOTT Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord Jazz)
GEORGE COTSIRILOS TRIO Past Present (Origin / OA2 Records)
JOHN STEIN Raising The Roof (Whaling City Sound)
CAROLYN LEONHART & WAYNE ESCOFFERY Tides Of Yesterday (Savant)
TROMBONE SHORTY Backatown (Verve Forecast)
GAIL PETTIS Here In The Moment (OA2 Records)
PAUL MEYERS QUARTET Paul Meyers Quartet featuring Frank Wess (Miles High Productions)
MADS TOLLING The Playmaker (Madsman/City Hall)
FRANK VIGNOLA 100 Years Of Django (Azica)
JAMES ZOLLAR Zollar Systems (JZAZ)
NNENNA FREELON Homefree (Concord)
BOBBY MCFERRIN VOCAbuLarieS (Emarcy)
FRANK KIMBROUGH Rumors (Palmetto)
CHARLIE APICELLA & IRON CITY Sparks (CArlo)
MARK WEINSTEIN - Timbasa (Jazzheads)
STEVE DAVIS Eloquence (Jazz Legacy)
SUMI TONOOKA & ERICA LINDSAY Initiation (ARC)
U.O. PROJECT It's Time For U [EP] (Self Released)
JOHN VANORE & ABSTRACT TRUTH Curiosity (Acoustical Concepts)
DAN DEAN 2 5 1 (Origin Records)
JERRY BERGONZI Three For All (Savant)
CHARLIE HUNTER Gentlemen, I Neglected To Inform You You Will Not Be Getting Paid (Spire Artist Media)
THE CAROL MORGAN TRIO Opening (Blue Bamboo)
DAVID BERGER JAZZ ORCHESTRA Sing Me A Love Song (Such Sweet Thunder)
HEATH BROTHERS Endurance (Jazz Legacy)
LISA HILTON Twilight & Blues (Ruby Slippers)
HOUSTON PERSON Mellow (HighNote)
DEBBIE PORYES Catch Your Breath (OA2)
VINCE NORMAN / JOE McCARTHY BIG BAND Bright Future (OA2 Records)
THE MIKE LONGO TRIO Sting Like A Bee (CAP)
LIAM SILLERY - Phenomenology (OA2)
DAVE GLASSER Evolution (Here Tiz)
THE DAVID LEONHARDT TRIO Bach To The Blues: Improvisations On Classical Themes (Big Bang)
KAREN MARGUTH Karen Marguth (Wayfae)
DANIEL SMITH Blue Bassoon (Summit)
DANA HALL Into The Light (Origin)
MATTHEW KAMINSKI - Taking My Time (Chicken Coup - Summit)
MARC POMPE Hi-Fly (Self Released)
RG ROYAL SOUND ORCHESTRA Impact (RG)
JAY D'AMICO TRIO Nocturne: Jazz Under Glass (CAP)
SEAN JONES The Search Within (Mack Avenue)
KAT EDMONSON Take To The Sky (Convivium)
DR. LONNIE SMITH Rise Up!  (Palmetto)
ERIC ALEXANDER Revival Of The Fittest (HighNote)
VW BROTHERS Muziek (Patois)
CEDAR WALTON Voices Deep Within (HighNote)
JON IRABAGON The Observer (Concord)
BOB SNEIDER & PAUL HOFMANN Serve And Volley (Origin)
GERALD WILSON ORCHESTRA Detroit (Mack Avenue)
NELDA SWIGGETT This Time (OA2)
BABIK American Gypsy (Babik)
BRIAN BROMBERG It Is What It Is (Artistry)
MARK BUSELLI An Old Soul (Owl)
GABRIEL RIESCO PROJECT Sculptures In Time (Self Released)
FRED FRIED AND CORE Core 3.0 (Ballet Tree Jazz)
HAL GALPER E Pluribus Unum: Live In Seattle (Origin)
NELLIE MCKAY Normal As Blueberry Pie: A Tribute To Doris Day (Verve)
HOUSTON PERSON & RON CARTER Just Between Friends (HighNote)
JACKIE RYAN Doozy (Open Art)
CHRISTOPHER LEHMAN Popjazzic (Self Released)
JOHN ELLIS & DOUBLE-WIDE Puppet Mischief (Obliqsound)
FREDDY COLE The Dreamer In Me (HighNote)
YUKO ITO Mania De Voce (Funny Baby Face)

LIGHT AIRPLAY

SHAREL CASSITY Relentless (Jazz Legacy)
SOPHIE MILMAN Take Love Easy (Koch)
VENISSA SANTI Bienvenida (Sunnyside)
GRETA MATASSA I Wanna Be Loved (Resonance)
FRANK DIBUSSOLO Average White Cats (Lost World)
PHIL BROWN & THE NEW ARTS JAZZTET Bright Side (A Caldera)
RANDY CRAWFORD & JOE SAMPLE No Regrets (PRA)
LIN MCPHILLIPS My Shining Hour (Self Released)
MARK EGAN Truth Be Told (Wavetone)
LADY K AND THE KINGS OF SWING (W/ DALE HEAD) Live At Blackhawk (Self Released)
JASON BODLOVICH QUARTET The Culprit (Moonrise)
AARON IMMANUEL WRIGHT Eleven Daughters (Origin)
EEA The Dark (Origin)

RECURRENTS: