[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Apr 28 00:46:10 EDT 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Dalmminjo--Kosmisk Brekt Lapskaus--One Day You'll Dance For Me Tokyo
Mark Egan--Truth Be Told--Truth Be Told
Johnny Moeller--I'm Stuck On You--BlooGaLoo
Delta Moon--Lonely--Hell Bound Train
Telek--Bunaik--Serious Tam
Yellowman--What the Girls Them Want--Vault Classics Vol.2
Nels Cline Singers--Grow Closer--Initiate
John Vanore--Simone--Curiosity
Jeff Chaz--You Knock Me To Me Knees--Live in New Orleans
Anat Cohen--Sweet Georgia Brown--Clarinetwork

7pm

Stanley Clarke--Bad Asses--The Toys of Men
Pharez Whitted--Our Man Barack--Transient Journey
Janiva Magness--The Devil is An Angel--The Devil is An Angel Too
Jason Elmore--Big Money Grip--Upside Your Head
Olatunji--The Beat of My Drum--Drums of Passion: The Beat
Brian Eno/David Byrne--The Jezebel Spirit--My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
Jimmy Warren--Standing in My Shoes--No More Promises
Roberto Badoglio--Bruce Wayne On the Run--Re-Evaluation Time
Dean Peer--1 Speed--Airborne
Tia Fuller--Night Glow--Decisive Steps

8pm

Curtis Mayfield--Freddie's Dead--Heavy Soul
Gerry Gibbs and Electric Orch.--Double Image/Gemini--Plays the Music of Miles Davis 1967-75
Ken Tucker--Brother Whiskey--Juke Joint Serenade
Mark Hummel--Funky Way--Retro-Active
Laurie Anderson--Big Science--Big Science
Barry Adamson--007, A Phantasy Bond Theme--Soul Murder
Cee Cee James--Black Raven--Low Down Where the Snakes Crawl
Garaj Mahal--Tachyonics--More Mr. Nice Guy
Tom Harrell--Storm Approaching--Roman Nights

9pm

J C Brooks & the Uptown Sound--Baltimore is the New Brooklyn--Heavy Soul
Christian Scott--K.K.P.D.--Yesterday You Said Tomorrow
Peter Karp/Sue Foley--Wait--He Said She Said
Capt. Beefheart--Hot Head--Doc at the Radar Station
Manu Dibango--Sunday Morning--African Soul
Booker T & the MG's--Hip Hug-Her--The Platinum Collection
Al Brown & Skin Flesh & Bones--Here I Am Baby--Strictly Drum and Bass
VW Brothers--You Guys Done Yet?--Muziek
Atkins/Watters/Abel--Black Narcissus--Riyel
Organissimo--Groovadelphia--Alive & Kickin'!

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond