[JPL] April 28, 2010 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Apr 28 11:06:50 EDT 2010

Playlist for April 28, 2010

WELLSTONE CONSPIRACY—Bye Bye Blackwell—Motives—Origin Records—2010

GEORGE COTSIRILLOS TRIO—Café 4 Cats—Past Present—OA2 Records—2010

JIM PEARCE—I Hates to Leaves Ya But I Gots to Went—I’m In The Twilight
of a Mediocre Career—Jim Pearce—2010

NANCY WILSON—These Golden Years—Turned to Blue—MCG Jazz—2006

KENNY GARRETT—Equinox—Pursuance: The Music of John Coltrane—Warner Bros
—1996

KAHIL EL ZABAR’S RITUAL TRIO—In the Land of Ooh!—Ooh Live!—Katalyst
Entertainment—2009

DBR (DANIEL BERNARD ROUMAIN)—Spaceships Over Haiti—Woodbox Beats &
Balladry—Thirsty Ear—2010

JACO PASTORIUS—Crisis—Word of Mouth—Warner Bros--1981

DBR (DANIEL BERNARD ROUMAIN)—Sonata for Violin and Turntables, Part 1—
Woodbox Beats & Balladry—Thirsty Ear—2010

BOBBY MCFERRIN—Wailers—VOCAbuLaries—Emarcy—2010

BRAZILIAN TRIO—Pro Zeca—Forests—Zoho—2008

ARAM SHELTON’S FAST CITIZENS—Two Cities—Two Cities—Delmark—2009

PETE M WYER—Rain at Night—Stories From The City At Night—Thirsty
Ear--2008

[podcast]http://thelion.fm/stationarchive/2010-04-28/2010-04-28_hour09.mp3
[/podcast]

[podcast]http://thelion.fm/stationarchive/2010-04-28/2010-04-28_hour10.mp3