[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 4/23/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:45:41 EDT 2010

Joe Pug - The Sharpest Crown - Messenger

Nate Grower - Grey Eagle - Nate Grower

Speak - People Or Cats - Speak

Ruth Moody - We Can Only Listen - The Garden

John White - Always On My Mind - At My Leisure

Bobby Broom - Ruby, My Dear - Plays For Monk

Polygroovers - Out Or In - Trips and Ticks

Blueganu - Somewhere Down the Road - A Wink in the Eye of Time

Society For New Music - Mellits: Platter of Discontent, II: Standing at the
Gates of Orange Wheat - Serendipity

Annalivia - Eden's Edge - Barrier Falls

Rick Garvin - Welcome - The Family of Man

Jennie Arnau - Savior - Chasing Giants

New Klezmer Quintet - Klezmer Medley #1 - Unexpected Joy: Live in Concert

New Orleans Nightcrawlers - Come Back With It - Slither Slice

Tim Eriksen - Two Babes - Soul of the January Hills

Red Molly - Troubled Mind - James

Dennis Caraher - Flying Down to Rio - Practicing Dying

Abigail Rockwell - Midnight Sun - Union Station

Bobby McFerrin - Baby - VOCAbuLarieS

The Tygers - Voo Doo - Second Album

Tom Fisch - Early Evening Waltz - October Boy

Barry Cleveland - You'll Just Have To See It to Believe - Hologramatron

Red Sammy - Songbird - Dog Hang Low

Beegee Adair - Along Came Betty - Into Somethin'

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at