[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

MORRIS NORETSKY morris.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Apr 28 21:03:19 EDT 2010

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 4/28/2010 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Eleanora Fagan, To Billie With Love
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine
Tom Harrell - Roman Nights
Jeremy Pelt - Men of Honor
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul
Frank Dibussolo - Average White Cats
Anat Cohen – Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard
Ahmad Jamal - A Quiet Time
Rostislav Fras / Skip Wilkins Quintet - Frydlant Nights
11-20
Wycliffe Gordon - Cone and T-Staff
Nnena Freelon - Homefree
Pharez Whitted - Transient Journey
David Leonhardt Trio - Bach to the Blues
Mike LeDonne - The Groover
Neil Wetzel – Misunderestimated
Charlie Hunter - Gentlemen, I Neglected to Inform You Will Not Be
Getting Paid
Mark Pompe - Hi-Fly
Ian Carey - Contextualizin'
Frank Vignola - 100 Years of Django
and...
Amy Cervini - Lovefool
Joe Locke - For the Love of You
VW Brothers - Muziek
Debbie Poryes - Catch Your Breath
Charlie Apicella & Iron City - Sparks
Rale Micic – 3
Annie Sellick - Street of Dreams
Carolyn Leonhart and Wayne Escoffery - Tides of Yesterday
Josh Rzepka - Midwest Coast
lhan Ersahin - Istanbul Sessions with Erik Truffaz
Mose Allison - The Way Of The World
Rhoda Scott - Beyond the Sea
Carol Morgan - Opening
Preservation Hall Jazz Band - Preservation
Gail Pettis - Who Can I Turn To?
Jim Rotundi - The Move
Carol Sloane - We'll Meet Again
Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade
Abdullah Ibrahim - Bombella
Pat Metheny - Orchestrion
Tineke Postma Quartet - The Traveller
Adds:
Beegie Adair - Into Somethin'
Hot Club of Detroit - It's About That Time

Doodlin' - April 27, 2010 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Beegie Adair - Into Somethin'’ - Along Came Betty
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine - Inside This Heart of
Mine
Marc Pompe - Hi-Fly - Shiny Stockings

Nelda Swiggett - This Time - Beyond That
El Movimiento - The Movement - El Senor Esta Contigo

Harris Simon - The Mastery of Passion - Midday Dreams
Fabrizio Sotti - Inner Dance - Amanacer (Claudia Acuna, vocals)
Ed Alstrom - Gettin' Organized - Tell Her I Said Goodbye

Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider - Come With Me

Hot Club of Detroit - It's About That Time - Restless Twilights
Amy Cervini - Lovefool - The More I Go Out
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul - Plenty
Swing, Plenty Soul

Rhoda Scott - Beyond the Sea - My One and Only Love

Tom Harrell - Roman Nights - Agua
Michael Zilber - The Billy Collins Project: Eleven on Turning Ten -
Walking Across the Atlantic

Nnena Freelon - Homefree - I Feel Pretty
Ahmad Jamal - A Quiet Time - Paris After Dark
Dee Dee Bridgewater - To Billie with Love From Dee Dee Bridgewater -
Fine And Mellow
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'