[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, April 27, 2010

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Fri Apr 30 00:45:44 EDT 2010

"Let's Cool One" -- Guest Star Day -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20100427.htm

Ehud Asherie / The trolly song / Modern life / Positone
Ken Peplowski / Riverboat shuffle / Noir blue / Capri
Gail Pettis / Lovesick blues / Here in the moment / OA2

Beegie Adair / Lovesick blues / Winter romance / Green Hill
Mike Rinta / Never again / Eponymous / Live Wire
Matthew Kaminski / Taking my time / Taking my time / Summit

Trombone Shorty / On your way down / Backatown / Verve
Charlie Hunter / High pockets and a fanny pack / Gentlemen, I neglected
/ Spire
Stanton Moore / Keep on gwine / Groove Alchemy / Telarc

Mike LeDonne / Rock with you / The groover / Savant

Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra / Matisse / Portrait in seven shades / JALC
Christian Scott / After all / Yesterday you said tomorrow / Concord
Dave Holland / Blue Jean / Pathways / Dare2

Joe Locke / Old devil moon / For the love of you / E1
Avery Sharpe / I understand / Live / JKNM
Tom Harrell / Bird in flight / Roman nights / High Note

Mort Weiss / It could happen to you / Raising the bar / SMS

Jacky Terrasson / 'Round midnight / Push / Concord

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>