[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Monday May 3rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 30 19:52:59 EDT 2010

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Monday, May 3rd, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Monday 3/05/2010 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Nat King Cole / After Midnight: Complete Sessions / Its Only A Paper Moon / Capitol
Charlie Parker / From Dizzy To Miles / K.C. Blues / Giants Of Jazz
Kristen Korb / In The Mean Time / Lucky To Be Me / Double K Music
Horace Silver / Finger Poppin' / Juicy Lucy / Blue Note
George Benson / Shape Of Things To Come / Shape Of Things That Are And Were / A&M-CTI
Dr. Lonnie Smith / The Art Of Organizing / Softly As In A Morning Sunrise / Criss Cross
Paul Desmond / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Mrs. Robinson / Verve
Kenny Burrell / Stolen Moments / I Remember You / Concord Jazz
Maysa / A Woman In Love / Willow Weep For Me / Sanachie
Caribbean Jazz Project (f/Dave Samuels) / Afro Bop Alliance / Bemsha Swing / Heads Up

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher