[JPL] Gottlieb jazz photos

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 00:23:22 EDT 2010

I was going to ask you if these are newly uncovered or if some of them
had been published before (several look familiar but I haven't had a
chance to go through any of my jazz photography books to match them),
gorgeous shots though and many are so wonderfully informal; seeing
these wonderful folks relaxing with friends, thanks for sharing them
.. N

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Larry Appelbaum <jumpmonk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We've posted the first 200 jazz photos from the William P. Gottlieb Collection up on Flickr:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress
> Enjoy!
>
> Larry

====