[JPL] Gottlieb jazz photos

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 00:37:12 EDT 2010

the first batch photos that went up on flickr yesterday were selected by Gottlieb for his book The Golden Age of Jazz, now out of print. and of course certain images have been used over the years for record or cd covers. we're going to upload approx 100 images every two weeks on flicker until the entire collection is there.

thanks for your feedback. glad to know somebody is digging them.

Larry