[JPL] playlist: taint town live 7-01-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 03:03:51 EDT 2010

fri&sat mid-3edt; rpts mon&wed 9-mid

midnight*
James Brown, Night Train (Single) (JB40: 40th Anniversary Collection)
The Microscopic Septet, Night Train Express (Lobster Leaps In) 2008
World Saxophone Quartet, Night Train (Rhythm and Blues) 1989
Tab Benoit, title (Night Train To Nashville) 2008
Rob Price with Ellery Eskelin, Trevor Dunn & Joey Baron, Night Vision (At
Sunset) 2003
Joel Harrison, American Babylon (Harbor) 2007

Stephen Anderson Trio, Left in a Red State (Nation Degeneration) 2010
Steve Lehman, Haiku d'Etat (On Meaning) 2007
Curtis Fuller, Maze (I Will Tell Her) 2010
Steve Davis, The Modernist (Images) 2010
Mario Pavone's Double Tenor Quintet, Strata Blue (ancestors) 2009

Tony Malaby w/Ben Mondor, Nasheet Waits, Elvind Opsvik, Loud Dove/Third
Mystery/Musica Callada (Paloma Recio) 2009
Daniel Carter, Till Late in the Night (The Perfect Blue) 2010
Joe Morris, Simon H. Feld, Alex Ward, improvisaient (The Necessary and the
Possible) 2009

Ann Peebles, I Can't Stand The Rain 1974
John Martyn, The Easy Blues (Jelly Roll Blues/Gentle Blues) (Solid Air) 1973
Howlin' Wolf, I Got a Woman - Howlin (Sun Recordings)
Big Joe Turner, I Got Love for Sale (Atomic Boogie: The National Recordings
1945-1947)
Randy Weston, Chalabati Blues (Volcano Blues) 1993
Roy Nathanson, Love Train (Subway Moon) 2009
Roy Nathanson, London Story (Sotto Voce) 2006
The Engines, Trouble Distribution (Wire and Brass) 2010

Frank Kimbrough, title (Rumors) 2010
Judith Berkson, Brute (Oylam) 2010
Speak, Mustard Knuckles (Speak) 2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126