[JPL] Playlist; Lansing Jazzfest Edition of The Vinyl Side of Midnight

Mike Stratton dreamtrane at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:49:58 EDT 2010

Vinyl Side of Midnight 2010

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of Midnight, which can be
heard on 89.7 FM WLNZ in the Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in
internationally on the web on  http://www.lcc.edu/radio/ - hosted by Mike
Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern Standard Time.

Feel free to forward this to friends.

If you’ve received this and would like to be removed from the list simply
contact me at dreamtrane at gmail.com

You can use that same address for promotional information.

For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

8/1/10

Derrick Gardner and the Jazz Prophets - Mac Daddy Grip; A RIDE TO THE OTHER
SIDE…OF INFINITY (Owl Studios)

Charles Miingus - Scenes In The City; A MODERN JAZZ SYMPOSIUM OF MUSIC AND
POETRY (Bethlehem)

Stanley Jordan - Song For My Father; STATE OF NATURE (Mack Avenue Records)

organissimo - Jimmy Smith Goes To Washington; ALIVE & KICKIN' (Big O
Records)

Michael Dease - Blues On The Corner; GRACE (Jazz Legacy Productions)

Dave Holland Octet - Pathways; PATHWAYS (Dare2 Records)

Etienne Charles - Dance with la Diablesse; FOLKLORE

Dexter Gordon - Milestones; COUNTDOWN (Prestige)

Rick Roe - Lush Life; MINOR SHUFFLE (RR Music)

Salo - Glowing Orbs; SUNDIAL LOTUS (Innova)

Priester John - Song for Henry Threadgill to Sing; DESIRE FOR A STRAIGHT
LINE (Innova)

Joe Baione - All Blues; OH YEAH!

Pete Siers Quartet - Melody For Melonae; ORGANIC ROOTS (PKO Records)

Dan Dean w/George Duke - It's On; 251 (Origin Records)

Derrick Gardner and the Jazz Prophets - 4 Newk (Owl Studios)

Neil Gordon Trio - Just My Imagination; IT TAKES THREE

Gene Pritsker - Consciousness of a Presence; VRE SUITE (Innova)

Christian Scott - The Roe Effect; YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW (Concord)

Papa Joey DeFrancesco - What Now My Love?; DESERT HEAT (Savant)

Charlie Rouse - Round Midnight; EPISTROPHY (32 Jazz)