[JPL] Ty Bailey's 08.01.10 "JUST JAZZ" Play List @ WVST _ FM Virginia Stae University Radio & NEW "Snapshot" Jazz Recording Reviews

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 22:07:07 EDT 2010

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 08.01.10

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Russ Kassoff_ GROOVE_ BIRD FLY BY

Lee Ritenour_ Am I Wrong _6 String Theory

Dr Lonnie Smith_ I've Never Been In Love Before _ Spiral

Second Segment

Lee Ritenour_ L.P. (For Les Paul)_6 String Theory

Everette Harp_ Before You Leave_ First Love

Harvie S_ Truth and Beauty_ Cocolamus Bridge

Third Segment

Dave Peck_ I Got It Bad_ Modern Romance

Taeko_ Inner City Blues _ Voice

John Dokes_ Roll 'em Pete _ John Dokes Sings George Gee Swings

Fourth Segment

Freddie Hubbard_ Sky Dive_ Jazz Moods

Patty Cronheim_ Superstition _ Days Like These

Dave Wilson Quartet_ My Own Prison _Movin' On

Fifth Segment

Jacky Terrasson_ Round Midnight_ Push

Anthony Nelson Jr_Two By Two _Testament Live at Cecil's

Lisa Engelken_ Sea Journey_ Live In San Jose'

Sixth Segment

Michael Dease_Four _Grace

Mike Ledonne_ Blues For McCoy_ The Groover

"SNAPSHOT" Jazz Recording Reviews
Posted July 25, 2010

@  <http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

.         Dave Anderson Quartet - Clarity - Pony Boy Records PB50163-2

.         Taeko - Voice - Flat Nine Records 010-101

.         Tim Warfield - Sentimental Journey - Criss Cross Records 1324

.         Graffiti - Garfitti

.         Anthony Jackson, Jr - "Testament" Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club &
Restaurant - Music Stand Records 1001

.         James Zollar - Zollar Systems-Jzaz Records

.         Nneena Freelon - Free - Concord Records CJA 31316-02

.         Woody Witt - First Impression - Blue Bamboo MusicBBM012

.         Mike Ledonne - The Groover - Savant Records - SCD 2100

.         Henry Franklin-Home Cookin' - SP Records1016

.         Jacky Terrasson - Push - Concord Records CJA 31640-02

.         Dave Wilson Quartet - "Spiral" - Summit Records DCD 544