Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:31:58 EDT 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Artie Shaw--I'm Confessin--The War--Sony
Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues From Kansas City--Decca jazz
Louis Armstrong--Sleepytime Down South--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

John Coltrane--Miles Mode--Greatest Years--Impulse
McCoy Tyner--Moment's Notice--Passion Dance--Milestone
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Tim Warfield--Crazy Rhythm--A Sentimental Journey--Criss Cross
Robert Glasper--Jelly Da Beaner--Canvas--Blue Note

Wayne Wallace--Mis Amigos--The Nature of the Beat--Patois
Mario Bauza--Night In Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Eddie Palmieri--Bomba De Corazon--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania

Sarah Vaughan--Mystery of Man--Mystery of Man--Columbia
Queen Esther--Stardust--What Is Love?--EL
Dianne Reeves--You Taught My Heart To Sing--I Remember--Blue Note

Miles Davis--Blue In Green--Kind Of Blue At 50--Columbia
Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin the Vibe

Wayne Shorter--Speak No Evil--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin On Sunset--Jazz Masters--Verve
Gil Scott-Heron--Home Is Where The Hatred Is--It's Your World--TVT

Joe Chambers--Asiatic Raes--Horace To Max--Savant
Terrence Brewer--Speak Low--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On--Chillin Live--Tippin

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM