[JPL] WYCE Jazz

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon Aug 2 21:43:58 EDT 2010

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
11	DR. JOHN AND THE LOWER 911	Tribal	429 Records
10	BETTYE LAVETTE	Interpretations: The British Rock Songbook
ANTI
9	HOT CLUB SANDWICH	And If Only	Hot Club Sandwich
9	BIG SAM'S FUNKY NATION	King of the Party	Hypersoul LLC
8	PURACANE	I've Been Here the Longest	Astraea Records
8	TROMBONE SHORTY	Backatown	Verve Forecast
7	CALIBRO 35	Ritornano Quelli Di...	Nublu Records
7	STANLEY CLARKE	The Stanley Clarke Band	Heads Up
5	ORGONE	Cali Fever	UBIQUITY RECORDS
5	MIKE STERN	Big Neighborhood	Heads Up
5	GEORGE BROOKS	Sprit and Spice	Earth Brother
4	ALICIA MENNINGA	Renewal	Independent
4	MARC WAGNON	Earth Is A Cruel Master	Buckyball
4	ROBIN MCKELLE	Mess Around	E1
4	ORGANISSIMO	Alive & Kickin'
3	ARIF MARDIN	All My Friends Are Here	Nunoise
3	JACKY TERRASSON	Push	Concord Jazz
3	REGINA CARTER	Reverse Thread	E1 Music
3	WELLSTONE CONSPIRACY	Motives	Origin Records
3	LEE RITENOUR	6 String Theory	Concord Records

	JAZZ ADDS
	SNARKY PUPPY	Tell Your Friends	Ropeadope
	FRISELL~BILL	Beautiful Dreamers	Savoy
	CARLTON~LARRY	Take Your Pick	335 Records
	HANCOCK~HERBIE	The Imagine Project	Hancock Records
	BADU~ERYKAH	Part Two: Return of the Ankh	Universal

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE
711 Bridge NW