[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/2/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 05:44:42 EDT 2010

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday August 2, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Phil Woods – Solitude – Ol’ Dude – (Jazzed Media)
Pat Kelley – Good News – Walk The Walk – (Jas Rac)
Eliane Elias – Cross Currents – Another Side Of You – (Nippon)
Miami Saxophone Quartet – Fourtified – It’s A Raggy Waltz – (Fourtitude)
Lori Mechem – April In Paris – Corner Pocket – (Cognito)
Marilyn Harris – Round Trip – I Don’t Gamble – (Wrightwood)
Frank Sinatra –The Sinatra years – I’ve Got The World On A String – (Capitol)
Frank Sinatra – Songs For Young Lovers – I Get A Kick Out Of You – (Capitol)
Gene Harris – Live In London – There Is No Greater Love – (Resonance)
Oscar Castro-Neves/Paul Winters – Brazilian Nights – Canto Triste – (Living Music)
9:00pm
Big Phat Band – XXL – What Sammy Said – (Silverline)
Seán Lyons – Roar Of Lyons – Poinciana – (Positone)
Chris Bauer – How High The Moon – Alone Together – (EBP)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Positone)
Jeff Barone – Open Up – New Samba – (Jazzed Media)
Djavan – As Melhores – Somos Todas Iguais Essa Noite – (Sony)
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Corcovado – (Brownstone)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Octeto – Menina Flor – (Bomba)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – Brass Attitude – Knee Deep In Rio – (Concord)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Satin Doll – (Telarc)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – The Way You Look Tonight – (Groove Note)
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – Two Bass Hit – (Savant)
Hiroko Kokubu – Moments – Metropolis – (JVC)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Magic Time – Double Barrel Blues – (Trend)
Bob Florence – Westlake – One, Two, Three – (Discovery)
Bob Florence – Soaring – A Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
Bob Florence – Whatever Bubbles Up – Chelsea Bridge – (Summit)
Bob Florence – Serendipity 18 – Sugar – (MAMA)

*Indicates Recent Release