[JPL] playlist: New Edge 8/3/10

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Aug 3 19:22:20 EDT 2010

Here is the playlist for Show #321, the 8/3/10
edition of The New Edge, a two hour radio program
airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Peter Garland/String Quartets/Cold Blue/String Quartet No 2: 1 Sado
Zeitgeist/In Bone-Colored Light/Innova/In Bone-Colored Light
Kneebody/You Can Have Your Moment/Winter & Winter/The Blind
Kneebody/You Can Have Your Moment/Winter & Winter/Desperation Station
Theo Bleckmann/I Dwell In Possibility/Winter & Winter/So La So Mi
Theo Bleckmann/I Dwell In Possibility/Winter & Winter/Water Song
Rafi Malkiel/Water/Tzadik/Water
Rafi Malkiel/Water/Tzadik/Water Prayer
Yelena Eckemoff/Cold Sun/Eckemoff/Cold Sun
(Yelena Eckemoff interview)	-	-	.	.
Yelena Eckemoff/Cold Sun/Eckemoff/Silence
Ross Hammond/Lo-Fi Solo Things/Prescott/Avoidance
Joseph Jarman & Leroy Jenkins/Out of the Mist/Ocean/Opening
Dmitry Mazurov/Creature On A Lavatory Pan/Electroshock/ßLuminous
Gary DiBenedetto/Twin Towers/Electroshock/A Questin of Principle
Nathaniel Stookey/Junkestra/Innova/Junkestra III:  Where DoesŠ
Susan Kagan/Ries Piano Sonatas #3/Naxos/Sonata in C Maj Op 9 No 2: III Adagio
Nik Bartsch/Holon/ECM/Modul 46
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org