[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/3/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 05:47:39 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday August 3, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – Laura – (MAMA)
Steve Smith – Very Live At Ronnie Scott’s – How Do You Keep The Music Playing? – (Tone Center)
Ahmad Jamal – A Quiet Time – Tranquility – (Dreyfus)
*Ehud Asherie – Modern Life – No Moon At All – (Positone)
*Steve Davis – Images – Tune For Calhoun – (Positone)
*Ted Hogarth – Mulligan Mosaics – Five Brothers – (Jazz Showcase)
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Tangerine – (SCM)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Superwoman – (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Quiet Knowing – (Jazzed Media)
Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – But Not For Me – (MAMA)
Nestor Torres – My Latin Soul – Europa – (Shanachie)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – The Lamp Is Low – (Concord)
*Michael Dease – Grace – I Talk To The Trees – (JLP)
*Michael Pagán – Three For The Ages – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (Capri)
Pat LaBarbera – Crossing The Line – While My Lady Sleeps – (Jazz Compass)
10:00pm
*Phil Woods – Solitude – Before I Left – (Jazzed Media)
*John Hicks & Frank Morgan – Together – Parisian Thoroughfare – (HighNote)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – You’re My Everything – (Positone)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Estate – (MaxJazz)
Aaron Goldberg – Home – Luiza – (Sunnyside)
Conrad Herwig – Another Kind Of Blue – Freddie Freeloader – (Half Note)
*Yotam – Resonance – Bye Ya’ll – (JLP)
11:00pm
Terry Gibbs – Feelin’ Good – This Masquerade – (Mack Avenue)
Don Sebesky – Moving Lines – Malaguena – (Signature)
Dan Haerle – Standard Procedure – Misty – (Blujazz)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – Eleanor Rigby – (Savant)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
Grover Washington, Jr. – All My Tomorrows – One Must Forgive – (Columbia)

*Indicates Recent Release