[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 08-04-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:10:05 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-04-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Chris Washburne And The Syotos Band - Poinciana - Fields Of Moons (Jazzheads) [C]
Dave Holland Octet - Ebb And Flow - Pathways (Dare2) [C]
Nikki Yanofsky - God Bless The Child - Nikki (Decca) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

The Waitki 7 - When First I Love - New Sounds Of Exotica (Pass Out) [C]
Cory Weeds - Juicy Lucy - The Many Deeds Of Cory Weeds (Cellar Live) [C][a]
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Work To Do (Mack Avenue)
Wynton Kelly Trio w/ Wes Montgomery - No Blues - Smokin' At The Half Note (Verve)
Jessica Williams - I Loves You Porgy - Touch (Origin) [C][a]
Dave Peck - They Say It Wonderful - Modern Romance (Let's Play Stella) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

Brad Mehldau - Don't Be Sad - Highway Rider (Nonesuch) [C]
Kenny Burrell - Listen To The Dawn - Be Yourself: Live At Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola (HighNote) [C][a]
Kenny Burrell - Blue Bossa - Be Yourself: Live At Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola  (HighNote) [C][a]
John Hicks - Reflections - I Remember You (HighNote)
John Hicks & Frank Morgan - My One And Only Love - Twogether (HighNote) [C][a]
John Hicks & Frank Morgan - Passion Flower - Twogether (HighNote) [C][a]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.