[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/4/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 05:46:20 EDT 2010

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday August 4, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Claudio Roditi – Simpatico – Alberto And Daisy – (Resonance)
*Radam Schwartz – Songs For The Soul – Golden – (Arabesque)
Brian Lynch – Meets Bill Charlap – On Green Dolphin Street – (Sharp 9)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – If You Could See Me Now – (Pancake)
Bobby Lyle – Straight And Smooth – Blues For Dexter – (Three Keys)
*Hiroe Sekine – A-Mé – Vera Cruz – (SM)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham – Nice ‘N’ Easy – If Only I Had A Brain – (TNC)
Ed Hamilton – Planet Jazz – 4 a.m. Blues – (Telarc)
9:00pm
Bill Watrous – A Time For Love – Close Enough For Love – (Crescendo)
Billy Higgins – Quintet – You Must Believe In Spring – (Evidence)
Ali Ryerson – Portraits In Silver – Zingaro – (Concord)
Gregg Fields – The Art Of Swing – Small Talk – (Lauren)
Jimmy Rowels – Our Delight – Our Delight – (V.S.O.P.)
Clare Fischer – Rockin’ In Rhythm – Baroque – (JMI)
10:00pm
Mike Barone – Flight Of The Bumblebee – Exceptionally Moist – (Rhubarb)
Mulgrew Miller – Live At Kennedy Center – Old Folks – (MaxJazz)
*Andreas Öberg – Six String Evolution – We’ll Be Together Again – (Resonance)
Rob McConnell – Thank You, Ted – Like Someone In Love – (Justin Time)
Kenny Goldberg – Full Moon – Crusading – (Cezanne)
11:00pm
Alan Baylock – Two Seconds To Midnight – Cottontail – (Sea Breeze)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Indiana – (Resonance)
Chie Imaizumi – Unfailing Kindness – Adversity – (Capri)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – Body And Soul – (ECM)
*Dave Peck – Modern Romance – Bye Bye Blackbird – (Let’s Play Stella)

*Indicates Recent Release