[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 08-05-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Thu Aug 5 16:02:03 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-05-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

The Stryker/Slagle Band - Ruby My Dear - Keeper (Panorama) [C]
John Hicks & Frank Morgan - Night In Tunisia - TWogether (HighNote) [C]
Kenny Burrell - Tin Tine Deo - Be Yourself (HighNote) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Christian Scott - After All - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]
Christian Scott - Isadora - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]
Keith Jarrett / Charlie Haden - I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life - Jasmine (ECM) [C]
Keith Jarrett / Charlie Haden - Body And Soul - Jasmine (ECM) [C]
Oleg Kireyev/Keith Javors - Sierra Nicole's Bossa - Rhyme & Reason (Inarhyme) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

Louis Armstrong And The All-Stars - Basin Street Blues - Greatest Hits (Columbia)
Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - When It's Sleepy Time Down South - Volume 7: You're Drivin' Me Crazy (Columbia)
Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - Dippermouth Blues - Vol. 2 Heart Full Of Rhythm (Decca)
Louis Armstrong And The Hot Five - Struttin' With Some Barbecue - The Hot Fives & Hot Sevens Volume III (Columbia)

  BREAK

The Eric Frazier Quintet - Impressions - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club Volume 1 (self-released) [C]
Larry Coryell - Star Eyes - The Virtuoso Guitar Of Larry Coryell: Prime Picks (HighNote) [C][a]
Dan Gailey Jazz Orchestra - Whst Did You Dream? - What Did You Dream? (OA2) [C][a]
Gretchen Parlato - In A Dream - In A Dream (ObliqSound)
Alison Ruble - So In Love - This Is A Bird (Origin)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.