[JPL] Monday August 9th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 6 01:49:32 EDT 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ...  Bigger than ever!!!!!!

Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0
hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule
12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan

1:00am-2:00am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

Anything Goes Lise Avery #509

  “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch
(Themesong)

“L’il Darlin’” - Count Basie and His Orchestra

“Jive at Five” - Count Basie and His Orchestra

“April in Paris” - Count Basie and His Orchestra

“That Lucky ‘Ol Sun” - Louis Armstrong

“I Got the Sun in the Morning” - Bing Crosby.

“On the Sunny Side of the Street” - Judy Garland

“Let’s Fall in Love” - Allanis Morrisette

“When the Bloom is On the Sage” - Hot Club of Cowtown

“Chicago” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch

“Twelfth Street Rag” - Count Basie & His Orchestra

“Deed I Do” - Count Basie & His Orchestra with Ella Fitzgerald

“Jumpin’ at the Woodside” - Count Basie & His Orchestra with
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross

2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker

4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

Anything Goes Lise Avery #510    (Sir James Galway Special - Pt
1 of 3)

“Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch (Themesong)

“Pacobel’s Canon” - Sir James Galway with the Munich Radio Orchestra

“General O’Reilly” - Sir James Galway with Tiempo Libre

“A Fine Romance” - Frank Sinatra

Sir James Galway Interview Segment

“The Minute Waltz” - Sir James Galway w/The National Philharmonic
Orchestra

Sir James Galway Interview Segment

“Tombourin” - Sir James Galway w/The National Philharmonic Orchestra

“I’m Wild About That Thing” - Bessie Smith

“Fantastic Rhythm” - Bill Charlap

“A Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer” - Bessie Smith

“Sabre Dance” - Sir James Galway

“I Get No Kick from Champagne” - Frank Sinatra

“Fugas”- Sir James Galway with Tiempo Libre

5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:

Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label

Bob Mintzer / Bop Boy / Invitation / Explore Records

Maysa /  A Woman In Love / When I Fall In Love / Sanachie

Caribbean Jazz Project / Afro Bop Alliance / Soul Sauce / Heads Up

* Fuse / Something Snappy  / Lorraine / Round
Records

* Australian artists on recording

streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline