[JPL] Monday July 26th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 6 01:52:33 EDT 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ...  Bigger than ever!!!!!!

Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0 hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule

12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan

1:00am-2:00am Modern Jazz Classics – Dr. Bob Stockton – (Author of: Listening to Ghosts)

    MJC-127  Dr Bob (1st Hour)

Horace Silver Quintet / Where You At? / Horace-Scope / Blue
Note

Jimmy McGriff Big Band / Cherry Point / Tribute To Basie / LRC

Mose Allison / Putting Up With Me / Jazz Profile 009 / Blue Note

Kathy Kosins / I Can't Change You / Vintage / Mahogany Jazz

Marc Pompe / Waltz For Debbie / Nobody Else But Me / Kopaesthetics

Horace Silver Quintet / Yeah / Horace-Scope / Blue Note

Phil Woods / Q's Delight / This Is How I Feel About Quincy / Jazzed
Media

Kenny Barron / Solar / Live At Bradley's / Sunnyside

    *****

2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker

4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

    Anything Goes Lise Avery #507

“Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch
(Themesong)

“Tenderly” - Oscar Peterson

“How High the Moon” - Oscar Peterson Trio

“Tess’ Torchsong (I Had a Man)”- Pearl Bailey

“I Get No Kick from Champagne” - Ethel Merman

“You’re the Top” - Bing Crosby & Mitzi Gaynor

“Sailor Beware” - Bing Crosby

“Ya Gotta Give the People Hoke” - Bing Crosby & Donald O’Connor

“Moonburn”- Bing Crosby

“Blow Gabriel Blow” - Ethel Merman

“Swing Me With Rhythm” - Louis Prima

“Chinatown My Chinatown” - Louis Prima

“Can’t We Be Friends?” - Oscar Peterson, Ella Fitzgerald & Louis
Armstrong

5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:

Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label

Kenny Burrell & Jimmy Smith / Midnight Blue Vol II / Chitlin' Con
Carne / Blue Note

* Descarga / Jazzaziz Vol 4. / Red Rocket / Jazzaziz WA

Tim Ries / The Rolling Stones Project / Street Fighting Man / Concord
Jazz

Ray Vega / Ray Vega / Afternoon In Paris / Concord Jazz

* Australian artists on recording

streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline