[JPL] Monday July 19th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 6 01:54:19 EDT 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ...  Bigger than ever!!!!!!

Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0
hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule

12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan

1:00am-2:00am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

Anything Goes Lise Avery #505

   “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch
(Themesong)

“Mountain Drive” - Hendrik Meurkins

“Lingua de Mosquito” - Hendrik Meurkins

“I Only Have Eyes for You” - Doris Day

“Do It Again” - Jane Russell

“There’s A Boat That’s Leaving Soon” - Cab Calloway

“They All Laughed” - Tony Bennett

“Walkin’ After Midnight” - Patsy Cline

“Lovesick Blues” - Patsy Cline

“Got A Lotta Rhythm in My Soul” - Patsy Cline

“Lullaby of Broadway” - Doris Day w/Harry James & His Orch.

“The Peach” - Hendrik Meurkins

“I May Be Wrong But I Think You’re Wonderful” - Doris Day w/Harry James
& His Orch

2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker

4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

  Anything Goes Lise Avery #506

“Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch (Themesong)

“Parisian Thoroughfare” - Stephane Grappelli

“You’re the Cream in My Coffee” - Stephane Grappelli

“Mean to Me” - The Dorsey Brothers Orchestra

“It Really Was No Miracle” - Judy Garland

“Munchkins - Various” - The Wizard of Oz

“If I Only Had A Brain” Ray Bolger

“On the Sunny Side of the Street” - Louis Armstrong

“A Foggy Day” - Ella Fitzgerald

“Ridin’ Around in the Rain” - Bing Crosby

“I’m Sitting On Top of the World” - Bobby Darin

“Cheerful Little Earful” - Ella Fitzgerald

“Fine & Dandy” - Stephane Grappelli & Earl Hines

5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:

Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label

Bob Mintzer / Bop Boy / Invitation / Explore Records

Mark Levine & The Latin Tinge  / Hey It's Me! / You And The Night
And The Music / Left Coast Clave

* Chris Foster Trio / Jazzaziz Vol 4. / First Day Back / Jazzaziz WA

Caribbean Jazz Project / Afro Bop Alliance / Soul Sauce / Heads Up

* Australian artists on recording

streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline