[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO 8/5/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 05:47:56 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday August 5, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*George Brooks – Spirit And Spice – Monsoon Blues – (Earth Brother)
Louie Bellson – The Art Of The Chart – The Intimacy Of The Blues – (Concord)
*Michael Dease – Grace - Four – (JLP)
*Phil Woods – Solitude – Brazilian Affair – (Jazzed Media)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Summer Breeze – (Resonance)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – Waltz Foe Debbie – (Groove Note)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – Skylark – (Concord)
Bill Mays – Mays At the Movies – I’ve Never Been In Love Before – (Steeple Chase)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Octeto – Margarida B – (Bomba)
9:00pm
*Chris Tedesco – Living The Dream – Shuffle This – (Angel City)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Very Early – (OA2)
*Hiroe Sekine – A-Mé – If I Were A Bell – (SM)
Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At The Jazz Corner – Speak Low – (Sweet Jazz)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
*Michael Pagán – Three For The Ages – Atrás De Porta – (Capri)
*Ray Vega & Thomas Marriott – East West Trumpet Summit – Juicy Lucy – (Origin)
10:00pm
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – I Get A Kick Out Of You – (Capri)
Carl Saunders – Be Bop Big Band – Love Dance – (Sea Breeze)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – When Your Lover Has Gone – (Concord)
Brenda Russell – Best Of – Piano In The Dark – (A&M)
Gerald Clayton – Two-Shade – All Of You – (ArtistShare)
Bill Holman – View From The Side – Tennessee Waltz –(JVC)
*Ehud Asherie – Modern Life – One For V – (Positone)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Moment To Moment – (Pancake)
11:00pm
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
*Arturo Sandoval – A Time For Love – Windmills Of Your Mind – (Concord)
*Bill Charlap/Renee Rosnes – Double Portrait – Ana Maria – (Blue Note)
Jon Mayer – The Classics – Ladybird – (Reservoir)
John Coltrane – Side Steps – Tenor Madness – (Prestige)
Donny Gerrard – The Romantic – That’s All – (Frequency)

*Indicates Recent Release