[JPL]Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' August 7, 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Aug 7 06:17:29 EDT 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the fastest growing radio show in Atlanta: The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EDT, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta August 7, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Incognito feat. Mario Biondi Can't Get Enough Transatlantic RPM 2010
Dorian Wright Trying To Be Mind Full Of Music 2010
Brandhi Irvon The Vision The Renaissance Room 2010
Brian Culbertson feat. Chuck Brown Feelin' It XII 2010
Big Band Splash It's Crazy Another Apple 2010

Elizabeth Shepherd Seven Bucks Heavy Falls The Night 2010
Esperanza Spalding Really Very Small Chamber Music Society 2010
Beverley Trotman Heaven Help Us All (The MDC Remix) Voice Of Hope (Special Remix Edition) 2010
Keith Ferguson Honest I Do Honest I Do 2010

Dorian Wright Perfect World Mind Full Of Music 2010
Brian Culbertson feat. Kenny Lattimore Another Love XII 2010
Brien Andrews In The A.M. Change 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Eddie Kendricks Girl, You Need A Change Of Mind People... Hold On 1972
The Fatback Band (Are You Ready) Do The Bus Stop Raising Hell 1975
Chocolate Milk Action Speaks Louder Than Words Action Speaks Louder Than Words 1975
Benny Golson I'm Always Dancin' To The Music I'm Always Dancin' To The Music 1979
Rick James You And I Come Get It 1978

Richard Earnshaw In Time In Time 2010
Los Charly's Orchestra Black Boy Lane Chicano Disco Funk 2010

Youth Edition Working For Your Good Anything Is Possible 1999
Groove Theory Tell Me Groove Theory 1995
Linsey More Outta Life Perfect Love 1991

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Esperanza Spalding Winter Sun Chamber Music Society 2010
The Root Source Firewalker Firewalker 2010
Teodross Avery Tryin' To Find The Light The Diva's Choice 2009
Snarky Puppy Whitecap Tell Your Friends 2010

Omar Something Real Best By Far 2000
Live Tropical Fish feat. Omar Rubber Soul (Soul Simon's Remix) The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish 2010
Cool Million feat. Eugene & Dee Dee Wilde Loose Back For More 2010

Kenny G Hi How Ya Doin G Force 1983
Central Line Walking Into Sunshine Central Line 1981
Sly & Robbie Bass & Trouble Language Barrier 1985

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Soweto Kinch Never Ending The New Emancipation 2010