[JPL] playlist: taint town live 08-08-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 03:08:13 EDT 2010

fri&sat nights mid-3am edt; rpts mon&wed 9-mid

mid*
Billy Eckstine, Here's That Rainy Day (... Sings w/Benny Carter & Helen
Merrill) 1986
Brandon Wright, Here's That Rainy Day (Boiling Point) 2010
Lawrence Lebo, Was That Love (Don't Call Her Larry, Vol III) 2010
Claire Martin, This Funny World (The Waiting Game) 1996
Mal Waldron, Here's That Rainy Day (My Dear Family) 1993

Christian Scott, After All (Yesterday You Said Tomorrow) 2010
Jacam Manricks, title (Trigonometry) 2010
Gretchen Parlato, Within Me (in a dream) 2009
Stephen Riley, Think of One (el gaucho) 2010
Chris Potter, Chief Seattle (Song For Anyone) 2008
Paul Bollenback, Philadelphia (Brightness Of Being) 2006

Jean-Paul Bourelly, Mother Earth (Jungle Cowboy) 1988
Campbell Brothers w/John Medeski, Don't Let The Devil Ride (Can You Feel
It?) 2005
The Exposed Blues Duo, Blue Monk (Bare) 2010
Tatsuya Nakatana & Peter Kowald, Definition 11 (13 Definitions of Truth)
2001
Janiva Magness, Do I Move You (Do I Move You) 2006
The Exposed Blues, Blue Monk (Bare) 2010

Rafi Malkiel, River Blue (Water) 2010
Jane Ira Bloom, Cello On The Inside (Mental Weather) 2008
Elissa Lala, Almost Blue (Touch Of Your Voice) 2007
Jessica Williams, I Loves You Porgy (Touch) 2010
Patricia Barber, Too Late Now (Split) 1989

Jeb Bishop Trio, Dusk (2009)
Joe Lovano, Powerhouse (Folk Art) 2009
Prism Quartet, Grab It! (Pitch Black) 2008
Don Byron, Powerhouse (Bug Music) 1996
Sid Simmons/Mike Boone/Byron Landham, Keep The Faith (Keep The Faith) 2010
Brian Groder & Burton Greene w/Rob Brown, Nigh (groder & greene) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126