[JPL] PLAYLIST #306 J&B Tour with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sun Aug 8 03:23:57 EDT 2010

Hi all
Hope you are doing well, I know I am and happy to can present this playlist
with great and surprising material (at least I think so...  )
See for yourself and your opinion always appreciated!
Joost
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O  Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400  AL  Alphen aan de Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.myspace.com/jazzbluestour
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour
http://jazzenbluestour.alphenstadfm.nl
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++

August 10 # 306!

 1st Hour  19:00-20:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist   ---    Title   ===    From The Album;
   1 Bunny Berigan    ---    Little Gates Special     ===     Great American
Big Bands

   2 Little Johnny Christian   ---   Ain't Gonna Worry About Tomorrow    ===
Jimmy Dawkins - The Leric Story -
   3 Herb Harris    ---    A Two-Per To Fill    ===   So Many Second Chances

   4 Michael Dease     ---   Discussao    ===   Grace
   5 Kirk Fletcher   ---   Way Back Home    ===    My Turn

 DO YOU REMEMBER; The Lionel Hampton Story...
   6 Lionel Hampton    ---   Pinetop's Boogie Woogie    ===    Hey!
Ba-ba-re-bop - The Lionel Hampton Story
   7 Memphis Minnie   ---   Me And My Driver    ===     Les Plus Grandes
Titres Du BLUES

   8 The Mike Cado Tentet    ---   The Back Alley    ===   Nimmons 'n'
Nine... Now
   9 Woody & The Bluepackers     ---   Give Me Back My Wig     ===    Woody
& The Bluepackers

 10 Chris James   ---  Goddamn     ===    Chris James
 11 Mark Elf    ---   Blowins' For The Cohen's     ===    Swingin'

                       August 10 # 306   The 2nd Hour...
 2nd hour 20:00 - 21:00 hrs
  Nr.    Artist    ---    Title   ===   From The Album;
   1 Southside Denny Snyder     ---   Perfectionist Blues    ===   Full
Circle

   2 Cory Weeds    ---    Sunday In New York     ===   The Many Deeds of
Cory Weeds
   3 Zola Moon    ---    Love With A thug    ===     Almost Crazy

   4 Rita Edmond     ---   It Could Happen To You     ===     A Glance At
Destiny
   5 Blood, Sweat and Tears     ---   Smiling Phases     ===     Blood,
Sweat and Tears

 The "CHET"  - Session;
   6 Chet Baker    ---   You Can't Go Home     ===    Nightbird - Live At
Ronnie Scott's
   7 Trijntje Oosterhuis     ---   Summertime     ===    Strange Fruit

   8 Kelly Jefferson Quartet     ---    Mandelbrot     ===    Next Exit
   9 Maggie Bell     ---   As The Years Go Passing By     ===    Queen Of
The Night

END Jean Toots Thielemans    ---   Hard To Say Goodbye     ===     Hard To
Say Goodbye

                  © JvS, August  - 2010, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights
Reserved.
++
Well, that's it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!
Have yourself a great week, take care of each other, yourself and do be
careful!
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen
aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
++

__________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 5349 (20100807) __________

Het bericht is gecontroleerd door  ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com