[JPL] Jazztones Wclk 91.9fm Wclk.com Saturday Aug. 7, 2010 2-6pm Jay Edwards Host

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 19:20:35 EDT 2010

Jazz Tones Playlist
Jay Edwards
Aug 07, 2010 2:00PM -      6:00PM
 Search Playlists
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Quincy Jones Summer in The City,Eyes of Love, Tribute to AD- RO You've Got It
Bad

Life Force Poppy's Delight Speaks

Melissa Walker I'll Sing a Song In The Middle of ot All

Claudia Hayden Angola Abstract

Craig Russo Ugetsu Mambo Influenciado

Oscar  Sheppard Moon Dance Kiddo

Horace Silver All United States of Mind

Maynard Ferguson Milestones One More Trip to Birdland

Maysa Happy Feelings Metamorphosis

Ramona Bothwick Who's Your Mama One Of Us

Deny's Baptiste I  Have a Dream Let Freedom Ring

Jon Lucien Hello Like Before By Request

Alex Lattimore Sunlight in My Rain Promise

Hendrik Meurkens Mountain Drive Amazon River

Cannonball Adderley Groovy Sambas Cannoball's Bossa Nova

Stan Getz Desfinado The Artistry od Stan Getz

Alex Lattimore and Jiva Window Reloved and Reloving

Victor Fields Blusette 52nd Street

Elin Lazy Afternoon La Luna

Roberto Fonseca Ishmael Zamazu

Steve Pouchie Take Five El Puente

Shelia E "N" Perfect Time Writes of  Passage

Azimuth Butterfly Butterfly

Jazzinho Constelacao Diva Brazil

Sergio Mendes  The Look of Love  Encanto

Tania Maria Pelham Melody No  Comment

Cal Tjader and Eddie Palimieri El Sonido Nuevo El Sonido Nuevo

Sandboy Viver Diva Brazil

Jiva Stars Reloved and Reloving

Claudia Hayden Havana Moods Abstract

Giovanni Rodriguez Javanet Fanfare El Movimiento

Steve Pouchie Journey To Outland El Puente