Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 23:34:01 EDT 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jay MCShann--Sepian Bounce--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Ivie Anderson--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--Corner Pocket--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Joe Wiiliams--Every Day--Swing That Music!--Sony
Billie Holiday--Them There Eyes--Original Decca Masters00MCA

Bill Hardman--It Aint Happened Yet--Saying Something--Savoy Jazz
Hank Jones--Minor Contention--Hanky Panky--Inner City
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

John Coltrane--Pursuance--A Love Supreme--MCA Impulse
Gil Scott-Heron--Trane--It's Your World--TVT

Africando--Mandali--Afro-Latin Party--Putumayo
Mario Bauza--Asi No Papa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Africando--Betece--Afro-Latin Party--Putumayo

Frank Senior--(Jacob Melchior)--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM
Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Nancy Wilson--Guess Who I Saw--Lift Every Voice--Sony

Wayne Shorter--Infant Eyes--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
McCoy Tyner--You Taught My Heart To Sing--Revelations--Blue Note
Bus Brown--America--The Story Teller--Relate

Jae Sinnett--Dolphin Dance--Theatre--JS
Haki Madhubuti--Understand--Medasi--Third World
Joe Chambers--Man From South Africa--Horace To Max--Savant

Tim Warfield--Crazy Rhythm--A Sentimental Journey--Criss Cross
Larry Vuckovich--Dexter's Mode--Street Scene--Tetrachord
Rene Marie--I Like You--How Can I?--Maxjazz
Lee Morgan--Beehive--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM