[JPL] WYCE Jazz

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon Aug 9 19:02:34 EDT 2010

Plays	Artist	Album	Label
9	BILL FRISELL	Beautiful Dreamers	Savoy Label Group
8	HOT CLUB SANDWICH	And If Only	Hot Club Sandwich
8	DR. JOHN AND THE LOWER 911	Tribal	429 Records
7	HERBIE HANCOCK	The Imagine Project	Herbie Hancock Records
7	STANLEY CLARKE	The Stanley Clarke Band	Heads Up
6	CALIBRO 35	Ritornano Quelli Di...	Nublu Records
6	BETTYE LAVETTE	Interpretations: The British Rock Songbook
ANTI
5	LEE RITENOUR	6 String Theory	Concord Records
5	LARRY CARLTON	Take Your Pick	335 Records
5	ERYKAH BADU	Part Two: Return of the Ankh	Motown
5	JAKE HERTZOG	Patterns	Buckyball
5	BIG SAM'S FUNKY NATION	King of the Party	Hypersoul LLC
4	REGINA CARTER	Reverse Thread	E1 Music
4	ORGONE	Cali Fever	UBIQUITY RECORDS
4	PURACANE	I've Been Here the Longest	Astraea Records
4	ARIF MARDIN	All My Friends Are Here	Nunoise
3	MIKE STERN	Big Neighborhood	Heads Up
3	LES DEMERLE BAND	Gypsy Rendezvous	Origin Records
3	SNARKY PUPPY	Tell Your Friends	Ropeadope
3	ALICIA MENNINGA	Renewal	Independent
3	GEORGE BROOKS	Sprit and Spice	Earth Brother
3	JOHN BLAKE JR	Motherless Child	ARC

	NEW ADDS
	CORY WEEDS QUARTET	The Many Deeds	Cellar Live
	DAVE SHARP'S SECRET SEVEN	7	Vortex Jazz
	SCHWARTZ~RADAM	Songs for the Soul	Arabesque

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE
711 Bridge NW