[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/9/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 10 05:46:11 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday August 9, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – Holding With An Open Hand – (Mack Avenue)
Russell Malone – Sweet Georgia Peach – Mean What You Say – (Impulse)
Alex Graham – Brand New – All The Things You Are – (Origin)
Ivan Lins – Love Dance – You Moved Me To This – (Reprise)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – The Circuit – (Primrose Lane)
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Only Trust Your Heart – (SCM)
Alvin Queen – I Ain’t Looking At You – Nutville – (Enja)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods – Solitude – A Child’s Blues – (Jazzed Media)
HD2 – Songs From The Last Century – Three Views Of A Secret – (Blue Toucan)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
Matt Haviland – Beyond Good And Evil – But Beautiful – (Connotation)
Matt Haviland – Beyond Good And Evil – Bolivia – (Connotation)
Bill Mays – Mays At The Movies – Charade – (Steeple Chase)
Miami Saxophone Quartet – Fourtified – Dancing On A Cloud – (Fourtitude)
10:00pm
Quincy Jones/Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – Out Of The Night – (Qwest)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Positone)
Fattburger – One Of A Kind - %9th Street – (Sine-Drome)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – Love For Sale – (Columbia)
Eliane Elias – Plays Jobim – Children’s Games – (Jazz Heritage)
*Aaron Goldberg – Home – Homeland – (Sunnyside)
Gail Pettis – Here In The Moment – Who Can I Turn To? – OA2)
11:00pm
Mike Barone – Flight Of The Bumblebee – Lime Away – (Rhubarb)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio Live In Tokyo – Home – (Dreyfus)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – For All We know – (ECM)
Bill Charlap – Live At Village Vanguard – My Shining Hour – (Blue Note)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release