[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 14:54:48 EDT 2010

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz, Tuesday, 8-10-10, 6 - 9 PM Eastern, WHFC-FM
91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming in stereo from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE    ALBUM LABEL  ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

This I Dig of You            This I Dig of You            Art of Life
Fred Wackenhut

That's All           Another Night in London Resonance        Gene Harris

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Passarim          Destinations      Resonance        Tamir Hendelman

Infant Eyes        Drifting on Intricate Currents        Fossil   Steve
Fowler

Rabo De Nube   Rabo De Nube   ECM     Charles Lloyd

The Hippest Cat in Hollywood      Hardbop Grandpop         Impulse!
Horace Silver

With a Little Bit of Luck  My Fair Lady Swings      Capitol  Shelly Manne

If I Were a Bell   Land of Giants   Telarc   McCoy Tyner

Samba Christina            Stolen Moments            Jazznet Media   Piers
Lawrence Quartet

Dream Dancing  Introducing Monica Ramey          Cognito Monica Ramey

I Don't Want to Cry Anymore       At Maybeck       Concord Jazz    Ellis
Larkins

Road Song        Askew  Ranch Cabin      Leslie Baker

Gaslight            Sweet Honey Bee          Blue Note          Duke Pearson

Voice in the Night          Of Course, Of Course     Mosaic  Charles Lloyd

Equinox            Wise One          KOB Records    Bobby Hutcherson

See See Rider   Live at Pep's      Impulse!            Yusef Lateef

Bluerangoutang  Hurry Up and Wait         Hipjazz Wolfgang Lackerschmid

Pent-Up House  Lost in New York           CAP     Matt Ray Trio

Bloodshot          Flute By-Laws   Atlantic Hubert Laws

This Is Always   Better Than Anything      Ava Records      Irene Kral

Only a Hint        It Was Only a Dream      Rhombus          Rhonda
Giannelli Quartet

Pannonica         Criss-Cross       Columbia           Thelonious Monk

Centra Park West          Salsa Steel (see cdbaby.com)    Bill Harris
Records         Bill Harris

U.M.M.G.          Warm Valley     Concord Jazz    Art Farmer Quartet

Like Sonny        Mostly Coltrane ECM     Steve Kuhn Trio

Django  Vince Guaraldi Trio         Fantasy            Vince Guaraldi Trio

Little Sunflower  Number Two Express     Verve    Christian McBride

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio