[JPL] playlist: New Edge 8/10/10

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Aug 10 22:49:06 EDT 2010

Here is the playlist for Show #322, the 8/10/10
edition of The New Edge, a two hour radio program
airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Cyberchump + Janzyk/Regrooved/Internal Combustion/Feedback From the Orbulon
Ross Hammond/An Effective Use Of Space/Prescott/What's Spanish For Poet? (Solo)
Angele Dubeau & La Pieta/Arvo Pärt -
Portrait/Analekta/Tabula Rasa: II. Silentium
Joseph Jarman & Leroy Jenkins/Out of the Mist/Ocean/Rain Forest
Fennesz & Daniell & Buck/Knoxville/Thrill Jockey/Antonia
Rafi Malkiel/Water/Tzadik/Water
Rafi Malkiel/Water/Tzadik/Water Prayer
Beta Collide/Psst ... Psst!/Innova/Memories of an Echo
Alondra De La Parra/My Mexican
Soul/Sony/Concierto del Sur for Guit & Orch: II.
Andante
Yelena Eckemoff/Cold Sun/Eckemoff/Freezing Point
Alper Yilmaz/Over the Clouds/Kayique Records/Over the Clouds
Diane Labrosse/Music For Objects on the Verge of
Extinction/ActuelleCD/Le Percolateur Electrique
David Lang/The Little Match Girl Passion/Harmonia Mundi/Have Mercy, My God
David Lang/The Little Match Girl Passion/Harmonia
Mundi/Again (After Ecclesiastes): Again
Anja Lechner/Chants, Hymns And Dances/ECM/Dance
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time