[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/10/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 01:33:17 EDT 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday August 10, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Autumn Leaves – (Sea Breeze)
Alex Graham – Brand New – Skylark – (Origin)
Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – Bag’s Groove – (MAMA)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – The Very Thought Of You – (Concord)
Time Green – Jeannie’s Song – Dream Dancing – (OA2)
*Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
Luis Salinas – Salinas – Count On Me – (grp)
9:00pm
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Modal Blues – (OA2)
Warren Bernhardt – Reflections – Everytime We Say Goodbye – (dmp)
Bob Hamilton – WixWax – Lester Left Town – (Capri)
Art Blakey – A Night At Birdland 2 – The Way You Look Tonight – (Blue Note)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – The Goof And I – (Concord)
Gene Harris – Live At Otter Crest – A Little Blues There – (Concord)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – jewels – Bebop Charlie – (Discovery)
Ian McDougall – The Warmth Of the Horn – Blue Daniel – (Concord)
Rob McConnell – Thank You, Ted – Like Someone In Love
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Then I’ll Be Tired Of You – (Pancake)
Bill Mays/Ed Bickert – Duo Series – Quietly – (Concord)
Norman Simmons – In Private – Soft Wind – (Savant)
Dan Adler – All Things Familiar – Talia’s Waltz – (Emdan)
11:00pm
Chet Baker – Chet Live In Chicago – Old Devil Moon – (Enja)
Mulgrew Mille – Live At Kennedy Center 2 – Old Folks – (MaxJazz)
John Beasley – Letter To Herbie – Chan’s Song – (Resonance)
*Michael Dease – Grace – Love Dance– (JLP)
Joe Gilman – Time Again: Brubeck Revisited – Summer Song – (Capri)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)

*Indicates Recent Release