[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/11/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 05:56:56 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday August 11, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Nascimento – (Capri)
*Dan Gailey – What Did You Dream? – Early Light – (OA2)
*Larry Carlton & Tak Matsumoto – Take Your Pick – Neon Blue – (335 Records)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Moment To Moment – (Pancake)
*Phil Woods – Solitude – Nothing But Soul – (Jazzed Media)
*Steve Pouchie – El Puente – Manha De Carnival – (Jazz Alive)
Mike LeDonne – Five Live – Bleeker Street Theme – (HighNote)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
*Mads Tolling – The Playmaker – Blue Monk – (City Hall)
9:00pm
*Seattle Repertory Orchestra – The Endless Suite – The Endless Suite – (Origin)
John Coltrane – Dig It! – Tenor Madness – (Prestige)
Miami Saxophone Quartet – Fourtified – Spunky – (Fourtitude)
*Hiroe Sekine – A-Mé – If I Were A Bell – (SM)
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – It Don’t Mean A Thing – (Savant)
10:00pm
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Blues In The Tunnel – (Primrose Lane)
Marvin Stamm – Elegance – But Not For Me – (TNC)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Tin Tin Deo – (HighNote)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Royal – (Sea Breeze)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – On The Trail – (Resonance)
Phil Upchurch – Love Is Strange – Midnight Blue – (Go Jazz)
Nestor Torres – My Latin Soul – Alfonsina Y El Mar – (Shanachie)
11:00pm
Stefan Karlsson – Live At Vartan Jazz – I Will Wait For You – (Vartan)
Michael Wolff – Joe’s Strut – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Wrong)
*Dave Peck – Modern Romance – Lover Man – (Let’s Play Stella)
Marshall Vente – Marshall Arts – A Bill Evans Tune For RA – (Chicago Sessions)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
Paradigm Shift – Shifting Times – Yesterdays – (Nagel Heyer)

*Indicates Recent Release