[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 08-12-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Thu Aug 12 16:04:14 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-12-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Stephen Richard - Summertime - Circa 79 (self-released) [C]
Jose James & Jef Neve - Autumn In New York - For All We Know (Impulse) [C]
Kenny Burrell - Raincheck - Be Yourself: Live At Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola (HighNote) [C]
Kenny Burrell - Bag's Groove - Be Yourself: Live At Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola (HighNote) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

  Christian McBride interview encore

  Kevin Deitz interview encore

  BREAK

Part 3

Eddie Gomez - On Green Dolphin Street - Dedication (Evidence)
Eddie Gomez - Nardis - Dedication (Evidence)
Ray Brown w/ John Clayton & Christian McBride - Blue Monk - Super Bass (Telarc)
Keith Jarrett / Charlie Haden - No Moon At All - Jasmine (ECM) [C]
Dan Loomis Quartet - I Love Paris - I Love Paris (Jazz Excursion)
Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut (Superfran)
Eden Atwood - Them There Eyes - No One Ever Tells You (Concord)

  BREAK

Duke Ellington & Jimmy Blanton - Pitter Panther Patter (Take 1) - Solos, Duets And Trios (RCA/Bluebird)
Charlie Haden & Hank Jones - Steal Away - Steal Away: Spirituals, Hymns, Folk Songs (Verve)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.