[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/12/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 13 05:51:06 EDT 2010

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday August 12, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Shelly Mann – My Fair Lady – On The Street Where You Live – (Contemporary)
Guilherme Vergueiro – Amazon Moon – Lost In You – (Windham Hill)
Gary Meek – Good Friends – My Way Home – (GM)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – The Lamp Is Low – (Concord)
Sammy Figueroa – …And Sammy Walked In – Bolivia – (Savant)
Brad Mehldau – The Art Of The Trio 4 – London Blues – (Warner Bros.)
*Michael Pagán – Three For The Ages – You Don’t What Love Is – (Capri)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – I’m Thru With Love – (Justin Time)
9:00pm
Take Six – Live – If We Ever Needed The Lord Before – (Reprise)
*Phil Woods – Solitude – Brazilian Affair – (Jazzed Media)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Hey There – (Sea Breeze)
*John Fedchock – Live At Red Sea Festival – This Just In – (Capri)
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – (Savant)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Bass Face – (HighNote)
*Ehud Asherie – Modern Life – One For V – (Positone)
10:00pm
*Chris Tedesco – Living The Dream – I’ve Got “Some” Kind Of Rhythm – (ACM)
Esperanza Spalding – Esperanza – If That’s True – (Heads Up)
Cal Tjader – Gozame! Pero Ya… – Bye Bye Blues – (Concord)
Godfathers Of Groove – 3 – Stella By Starlight – (18th & Vine)
*Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Criss Croft)
Planet Jazz – In Orbit – Dual Highway – (Sharp 9)
*David Sills – Light Touch – Strollin’ – (Dasil)
11:00pm
Oscar Peterson – Best Of Pablo/Telarc – Kelly’s Blues – (Telarc)
Darek Oles – Like A Dream – Precious Moments – (Cryptogramophone)
Michel Petrucciani – Note N’ Notes – Prelude To A Kiss – (Sunnyside)
Dave Peck – Good Road – Yesterdays – (LPSR)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – Goodbye – (ECM)

*Indicates Recent Release