[JPL] PLAYLIST #307 J&B Tour for August 17 with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Fri Aug 13 13:19:04 EDT 2010

Hi All
Still going strong in these vacation weeks and think I have an amazing
playlist, just judge for yourself
thanks for checking it out!
Joost
+

Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O  Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400  AL  Alphen aan de Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.myspace.com/jazzbluestour
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour
http://jazzenbluestour.alphenstadfm.nl
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++
      August 17 # 307!

 1st Hour  19:00-20:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist   ---   Title   ===   From The Album;
   1 Tex Beneke    ---   St Louis Blues March   ===    Great American Big
Bands

   2 George Brooks Summit    ---   Sri Rollins    ===   Spirit and Spices
   3 Mitch Kashmar & The Pontiax    ---   The Petroleum Blues    ===   100
Miles To Go

   4 The Blue Note 7    ---   Mosaic    ===   Mosaic - Special Edition - A
Celebration Of The Blue Note Records
   5 Bob Corritore and Friends   ---    What Kind Of Man Is this     ===
Harmonica Blues

 The "CHET"  - Session;
   6  Chet Baker    ---   Slightly Above Moderate    ===    Chet Baker And
Crew 9
   7  Tony Bennett     ---   The Best Man     ===   The Art Of Romance

   8 Paul Thorn   ---   Bucksin Jones    ===   Pimps and Preachers
   9 Herb Harris    ---   In A Little Minute    ===   So Many Second Chances

 10 John Stein    ---   Elvin!     ===    Raising The Roof

                                          August 17 # 307   The 2nd Hour...
 2nd hour 20:00 - 21:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist    ---   Title    ===   From The Album;
   1 Bob Mamet Trio     ---    At Play     ===     Impromptu

   2 Tail Dragger   ---    My Head Is Bald   ===    Jimmy Dawkins - The
Leric Story -
   3   Five Play Jazz Quintet    ---   Off The Ground    ===   Five Play
Jazz Quintet

   4  Becca Duran    ---  Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues     ===   If You
Could See Me Now
   5 JW-Jones with Hubert Sumlin and Charlie Musselwhite    ---   Born
Operator     ===   Midnight Memphis Sun

 DO YOU REMEMBER;
   6  Eddie Condon & His All Stars    ---   China Boy    ===   Complete CBS
Recordings Of Eddie Condon & His All Stars
   7  Sonny Terry   ---    Changed The Lock On My Door    ===   Sonny Is
King

   8 B.B. and The Blues Shacks    ---   High Class Lonely     ===    London
Days
   9 The Bluesmasters feat. Mickey Thomas     ---   Walkin'  Blues     ===
The Blues Masters

 10 Jacky Ryan   ---    I Must Have That Man     ===    Doozy

END Jean Toots Thielemans    ---   Hard To Say Goodbye     ===    Hard To
Say Goodbye

                     © JvS, August  - 2010, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All
Rights Reserved.
++
Well, that's it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!
Have yourself a great week, take care of each other, yourself and do be
careful!
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen
aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
++

__________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 5364 (20100813) __________

Het bericht is gecontroleerd door  ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com