[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' August 14, 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Aug 14 07:48:02 EDT 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the fastest growing radio show in Atlanta: The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EDT, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta August 14, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Los Charly's Orchestra Funk Inspector Chicano Disco Funk 2010
Zo! Flight Of The Blackbyrd Sunstorm 2010
Izzi Dunn Nothing But Love Cries & Smiles 2010
Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars What's Your Fantasy In The Name Of Luv 2010
Rik Mol Gin Tonic Night Funk On Me 2010

Conya Doss What We Gon' Do Blu Transition 2010
Brian Culbertson feat. Chuck Brown Feelin' It XII 2010
Richard Earnshaw Green Room In Time 2010

Jeff Hendrick Back To The Days Color Blind 2010
Al Olive Slow Down Single 2010
Frank McComb Inspire A Life Single 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Sun Conscience Sun Power 1978
Donald Byrd Think Twice Stepping Into Tomorrow 1974
The Brothers Johnson Ain't We Funkin' Now Blam! 1978
Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway Back Together Again -
Roberta Flack featuring Donny Hathaway 1979
MFSB Summertime And I'm Feeling Mellow Summertime 1976
First Choice Love Thang Hold Your Horses 1979

Aroop Roy Dirty Groove Nomadic Soul 2010
Zo! feat. Lady Alma Free Your Mind Sunstorm 2010
Philly Fusion Project Warren's Groove Pure 2010

Donald Fagen H Gang Morph The Cat 2006
Eric Roberson Hold On Unreleased 2002
Earth, Wind & Fire Brazilian Rhyme (Danny Krivit Re-edit) -
Soul Source Earth Wind & Fire Undergroove Collection 2004
Kevin East Angel Eyes Kevin East 2003

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Grady Tate Little Black Samba Body And Soul 1992
Santana Samba De Sausalito Welcome 1973
Nils Krogh Things We Do Things We Do 2007
Roger Glenn Rio Reachin' 1976
Bill Summers Brazilian Skies Feel The Heat 1977
Norman Connors feat. Freddie Hubbard Samba For Maria Passion 1988
Rob Mullins Samba Soulscape 1985

Dorian Wright Say I Do Mind Full Of Music 2010
Brien Andrews Slow Motion Change 2010
Claudia Hayden Havana Mood Abstract 2010

Will Downing A Love Supreme Will Downing 1988
Fuse One Grand Prix Fuse One 1980
Herbie Hancock Motor Mouth Lite Me Up 1982

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

The Root Source Firewalker Firewalker 2010