[JPL] playlist: taint town live 8-14-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 14:54:52 EDT 2010

fri&sat nights mid-3edt; rpts mon&wed 9-mid

Antonio Zambujo, Noite Apressada (Por Meu Cante) 2004
K.J. Denhert, I Like Your Face (Dal Vivo A Umbria Jazz) 2008
Del Rey, Boogie Mysterioso (Boogie Mysterioso) 1993
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (No. 4) (Dragon's Head) 2008
Ghazal, My Eyes, My Heart (As Night Falls On The Silk Road) 2005

Laurie Antonioli, Long Way Home (American Dreams) 2010
Jason Adasiewicz's Rolldown, I Hope She is Awake (Varmint) 2009
Michael Dease w/Claudio Roditi, title (Grace) 2010
Stephen Riley, title (El Gaucho) 2010
Amina Figarova, Breakfast for the Elephant (Sketches) 2010

2009 Detroit Jazz Festival Highlights 2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126