[JPL] Play List Jazztones 8/14/ 2010 Wclk 91.9 fm Atlanta Wclk.com Jay Edwards Host

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 18:50:09 EDT 2010

Jazz Tones Playlist
Jay Edwards
Aug 14, 2010 2:00PM - 6:00PM
Interview Mike Clarke Drummer, Composer  Search Playlists
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Christian McBride King of Freddie Hubbard Gettin To It
Teddy Adams Retroh's Theme It'a About Time
Gregory Porter Sixty Water
Raye Jones A Song for Phyliss Hyman Sistah Girl's Lament
John Basile S'Bout Time No Apologies
Pat Bianci Fifth House Back Home
George Coleman  Conservation Danger High Voltage
Nancy Wilson Look At You/ Something Tells Me I am Falling in Love With My Lover
Beside Me

Mike Clarke Water on The Moon Carnival of Soul
Mike Clarke Like That Blue Prints of Jazz
Bruce A Henry On The Red Clay Connections
Obie Jessie Trane Home Here's To Life
Clayton Brothers Jive Samba Brother to Brother
Andreas To Love Maria Six String Evolution
Bebel Gilberto All Around Bebel Gilberto
Kenny Barron Sambao Sambao
Reggie Hines Julia Live Your Life
Charito ComeFly Non - Stop to Brazil
Nicole Chillemi Auga De BeBer Nicole Chillemi
Resonance Big Band Bossa Beguine Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson
Miles Davis The Doo Bop Song Doo Bop
Abram Wilson Jazz Warrior Jazz Warrior
Fuasi Abdul Khaliq Hello McCoy Fuasimodo Rings a Bell
Angela Bofill Angel of the Night The Best of Angela Bofill
Sergio Mendes The Look of Love Encanto
Dori Caymmi  Migration Kicking Cans
Azimuth Butterfly Butterfly
Swing Out Swing Caprihina Where Our Love Grows
Swing Out Sister La Source  Where Our Love Grows
Azimuth New Dawn Butterfly
Oscar Castro Neves Watch What Happens Playful Heart
Craig Russo  Ugetsu Mambo Influenciado
Luisito Quinterio Tumbao Percussion Madness
Constelado Guide de Palma Diva Brazil
Abbey Lincoln Somas Novios Abbey Lincoln over the Years