[JPL] WCLV Jazz Playlist for 8/15.doc

John Simna jsimna at wclv.com
Mon Aug 16 11:14:07 EDT 2010

Here's what aired this past weekend on Jazz All Night from WCLV in
Cleveland:

Performer                   Music                  Recording Title
Label

12:00Midnight

Wes Montgomery     Willow Weep for Me

                                                          Smokin' at the
Half Note        Verve

Kenny Burrell       Raincheck                Be Yourself
High Note

Francesco Cafiso       Angelica                   (same)
Cam Jazz

Frank Morgan          I Mean You     Music of the Sphere
High Note

John Hicks - Frank Morgan    'Round Midnight     Twogether         High Note

One for All         Blues for Jose              Incorrigible
Jazz Legacy

John Fedchock     Not So New Blues    Live at Red Sea
Capri

1:00AM

Dave Morgan   The Way of the Yogi    The Way of the Sly Man      Being Time

Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra    The Endless Search Suite

                                                                   The
Endless Search           Origin

Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra     Pollock

                                                              Portrait in
Seven Shades        LCJO

2:00AM

Thomas Marriott - Ray Vega     Bishop Island

                                                   East-West Trumpet Summit
Origin

Tomasz Stanko    The Dark Eyes of Martha Hirsch     Dark Eyes       ECM

Chet Baker     Portrait in Black and White      In Tokyo
Evidence

Arturo Sandoval - Kenny Barron      For All We Know

Norm Amadio         Out of the Cool      Norm Amadio and Friends     Panda

Norm Amadio           She Smiled                                 "
"

Frank Macchia        Golden Fields                     Landscapes
Cacaophony

3:00AM

Violinjazz       Black Gypsy           The Music of Eddie South
Dorian

Hot Club Sandwich     Duena de mi alma           And If Only
HCS

Susie Hansen   Las Calles de Chicago   Representante de la Salsa       Jazz
Caliente

Musique Noire    Uncle Check's Cha Cha Cha      Good Hair
Musique Noire

Regina Carter            Kothbiro           Reverse Thread
E1

John Blake, Jr.     A Balm in Gilead      Motherless Child
ARC

Eldad Tarmu   Battle and Escape   Songs for the Queen of Bohemia   Tarmu

Ernie Krivda    Focus:  A Summer Afternoon; I'm Late, I'm Late

                                                                   Focus on
Stan Getz              Cadence

4:00AM

Food             Becalmed                                Quiet Inlet
ECM

Marilyn Crispell - David Rothenberg   Owl Moon   One Dark Night   ECM

James Weidman      Questful                    Three Worlds
Inner Circle

Kelly Jefferson         Glass                               Next Exit
Cellar Live

Tamir Hendelman       My Song                  Destinations
Resonance

Keith Jarrett - Charlie Haden    I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out of My Life

Jasmine                     ECM

5:00AM

Dave Holland           Shadow Dance                Pathways
Dare 2

Dan Dean                Lover Man                         2 - 5 - 1
Origin

Jose James - Jef Neve        Tenderly         For All We Know
Impulse

Janis Mann                Slow Hot Wind               Blow Away
Pancake

Patty Cronheim            Summertime              Days Like These
Say So

Nadav Snir-Zelniker       Carefree                 Thinking Out Loud
OA2

John Simna

jsimna at wclv.com

WCLV