[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - 8/16/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 05:48:32 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday August 16, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Hiroe Sekine – A-Mé – There Is No Greater Love – (SM)
*Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – I Don’t Want To Be Kissed – (Capri)
*Christian Howes – Out Of the Blue – Sweet Lorraine – (Resonance)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – I Feel Free – (Concord)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – On The Street Where You Live – (Resonance)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – The Way You Look Tonight – (Groove Note)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Moment To Moment – (Pancake)
Miami Saxophone Quartet – Fourtified – It’s A Raggy Waltz – (Fourtitude)
9:00pm
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Lighthouse Keeping Man – (Primrose Lane)
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – A Night In Rio – (SCM)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – My Ideal – (MaxJazz)
Bill Mays – Mays At The Movies – The Summer Knows – (Steeple Chase)
Cal Tjader – Gozame! Pero Ya… – This Is Always – (Concord)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Bluesette – (Rev Jazz)
Diana Krall – Love Scenes – They Can’t Take That Away From Me – (Impulse)
Seis Del Solar – Alternate Routes – Siempre – (Messidor)
10:00pm
Tom Kubis – Slightly Off The Ground – Exactly Like This – (Sea Breeze)
Steely Dan – Aja – Deacon Blues – (MCA)
Marilyn Harris – Round Trip – That Afternoon In Harlem – (Wrightwood)
Crusaders – Street Life – Street Life – (Blue Thumb)
*Michael Dease – Grace – Setembro – (JLP)
Dave Grusin – Mountain Dance – Friends And Strangers – (grp)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)
11:00pm
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – For All We Know – (ECM)
*Peck – Modern Romance – Love Man – (Let’s Play Stella)
*Amina Figarova – Sketches – Four Steps To… – (Munich)
*Arturo Sandoval – A Time For Love – Every Time We Say Goodbye – (Concord)
*Bill Charlap/Renee Rosnes – Double Portrait – Ana Maria – (Blue Note)
*John Hicks & Frank Morgan – Twogether – Parisian Thoroughfare – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release