[JPL] Pronunciations

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Aug 17 12:31:01 EDT 2010

Yes, sir, I've made the direct inquiry dozens of times.  But I agree,
it's something the artists and/or promoters should be providing up
front.  (And the same goes for song titles in foreign languages.)  I've
spent my life spelling out and/or pronouncing my own Irish surname for
everyone from my Kindergarten teacher to my in-laws, and my own promo
copy for news colleagues requires pronouncers on the most elementary
names and titles, so how 'bout it?

Tom REE-knee

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"