[JPL] Pronunciations

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 13:32:15 EDT 2010

Hmmmm...I don't think so Ed but that's my view. If anything, I think it's
presumptuous for us to assume to know how to pronounce the name. Are
you implying that if an artist phonetically puts their name out there...
anywhere for that matter...for pronunciation sake...it's patronizing? Racist?
Really?

Jae