[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 14:57:05 EDT 2010

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 8-17-10, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming in stereo from
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE    ALBUM LABEL  ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Just Feelin'        Just Feelin'        Quicksilver        McCoy Tyner

I Wished on the Moon    In the Indigo       Self-produced    Nancy Harms

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Medley: Serenade to a Cuckoo/Bright Moments   The Spirits Up Above
Highnote           Steve Turre

Infant Eyes        Melancholia       M Records        Matt Criscuolo

Coming Home    Silk Road          Arabesque         Art Farmer

Theme from  M.A.S.H.    Off the Top        Elektra Musician            Jimmy
Smith

Who Can I Turn To?       Booker Little      Bainbridge         Booker Little

Johnny Come Lately       The Strayhorn Project     Premium           Don
Braden/Mark Rapp

Los Ojos Alegres           The Phantom     Blue Note          Duke Pearson

That's All           King of the Tenors          Verve    Ben Webster

Reunion Blues   Very Tall           Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio + Milt
Jackson

If You Could See Me Now           The Calling        Blue Note
Dianne Reeves

Helena  El Chico            Impulse!            Chico Hamilton

Like Young        We Loved You Madly, #58          Hot Record Society
Andre Previn

The Masquerade is Over I Wanna Be Loved          Chez Perrier      Denise
Perrier

Amble In           New Tricks        New Tricks Records       Ted Chubb/Mike
Lee

There Are Three Schematic         Harvesttime       Tom Lagana

Candy   A Song for You  Highnote           Ernestine Anderson

Summer Breezes           Spiral    Summit Dave Wilson Quartet

Fried Neck Bones          Best of Latin Jazz          Verve    Willie Bobo

Spanish Grease Spanish Grease Verve    Willie Bobo

Sognord            Paunetto's Point            RSVP Jazz       Bobby Vince
Paunetto

Theme from "The Bad and the Beautiful"  Black Hawk Nights         Fantasy
Cal Tjader

If You Could See Me Now           Best of Cal Tjader at Monterey    MJF
Cal Tjader

New Rhumba     Chamber Music of the New Jazz Verve    Ahmad Jamal

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered       Anita Sings the Most      Verve
Anita O'Day

Four      Grace   JLP       Michael Dease

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio