[JPL] Pronunciations

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 15:26:00 EDT 2010

Ed would be right in that it's like the chicken or the egg. That said,..and if I
were the artist...I would certainly want my name pronounced correctly. I've
mis-pronounced some names of artists that listeners like and they had a hell of
a time trying to find the product simply because of my butchering of the name.
I've even resorted to spelling the name on the air. That's a no no I guess but
it's the way it is. Now, here are four more...

Darwin "Noguera"..."Hilario" Duran...Chico "Pinheiro" ..the "Britton" (Long
"I?") Brothers...Can someone help me with these please? Thanks,

Jae