[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Aug 18 00:49:31 EDT 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Was (Not Was)--Tell Me That I'm Dreaming--Zevolution
Mike Clark--T's Boogaloo--Carnival of Soul
Rick Derringer--Killing Floor--The Three Kings of the Blues
Lou DeAdder--Jazzy--Number 5
Federico Aubele--La Orilla--Panamericana
Hi Fi Killers--Nuff Na Na Dub--Jamaica
Bob Holroyd--Rafiki--Without Within
Tony Allen--Ayenlo--Secret Agent
Chris Massey--Smooth--Vibrainium
Rob Stone--Dragon Killers--Back Around Here
Stryker/Slagle Band--Convergence--Keeper

7pm

Jamaaladeen Tacuma--Meta-Morphosis--Jukebox
Stanley Clarke--I Wanna Play For You Too--The Stanley Clarke Band
Harper--Not My Brother--Stand Together
Linton Kwesi Johnson--Shocking Dub--LKJ in Dub
John Zorn--Zeraim--Taboo and Exile
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey--Trampoline Phoenix--Stay Gold
Pat Bianchi--Fifth House--Back Home
Eddie Turner--Ride A Painted Pony--Miracles & Demons
Regina Carter--Full Time--Reverse Thread

8pm

Hugh Hopper--Get That Tap--Numero D'Vol
Marco Benevento--Two of You--Between the Needles and Nightfall
Eric Gales--Block the Sun--Relentless
Albert Castiglia--Cadillac Assembly Line--Keepin On
Orek Tx--Areloreak--Nomadak Tx
The Teardrop Explodes--Kilimanjaro--Kilimanjaro
Wally Schnalle--Front Burner--Out of the Pan...
Oleg Kireyev/Keith Javors--Happenstance--Rhyme & Reason
Hiroe Sekine--A-Me--A-Me

9pm

Brand X--Stellarator--Manifest Destiny
Skerik's Syncopated Taint Septet--To More O's--Live at the Triple Door
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--Funky Funk--Live in Istanbul Turkey
Toots & the Maytals--Pressure Drop--Island 50 Reggae
Marcus Miller--Panther--The Sun Don't Lie
Rip Rig and Panic--Warm to the If in Life--Knee Deep in Hits
Landau/Ford/Haslip/Novak--Brothers--Renegade Creation
Marian Petrescu--On the Trail--Thrivin'
Dave Wilson--Spiral--Spiral

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM