[JPL] Pronunciation for Ayako Shirasaki mp3

Jan Matthies office at janmatthies.com
Wed Aug 18 12:43:45 EDT 2010

Hello and thank you for the helpful jazzproglist,

Today I followed the discussion about support for correct pronunciations
with great interest as I am currently promoting Ayako Shirasaki's new CD
"Falling Leaves - Live in Hamburg" - Radio add date September 7, 2010.

CD's have been sent out to all stations on the jazzweek.com list on August 9
and should have arrived by now.

I was wondering why small mp3 files haven't been mentioned in the
discussion. I'm not familiar with the text phonetic pronunciation and wonder
how some people can pronounce correctly from those funny signs.

We recorded a small 154 kb mp3 file with the correct pronunciation of
Ayako's name and will make it available on the different websites later. For
now here is the link:

http://www.janmatthies.com/ayako_shirasaki/Ayako_Shirasaki_pronunciation.mp3

Hope this is supporting.

Best regards

logo_email3

Jan Matthies

JAN MATTHIES MUSIC MANAGEMENT

Heidestr. 30a

22889 Tangstedt

Germany

Office +49 (0) 4109 277066

Mobil +49 (0) 170 4938226

Skype: janmatthies

 <mailto:office at janmatthies.com> office at janmatthies.com

 <http://www.janmatthies.com/> www.janmatthies.com

German Newsletter:  <http://www.janmatthies.com/news>
www.janmatthies.com/news

- - -

Next Concerts (Info/Tickets:  <http://www.janmatthies.com/>
www.janmatthies.com):

Ayako Shirasaki

August 27th, 2010 Brooklyn, NY, USA - Puppets Jazz Bar

September 6 - 10, 2010, NY, USA - Bryant Park

September 7th, 2010, New piano solo album, "Falling Leaves" release!!

September 15th, 2010, NY, USA - Smalls Jazz Club

- CD release party for "Falling Leaves - Live in Hamburg"

- - -

CD:  <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mcasba> Best of 1st International Jazz Solo
Piano Festival 2009

iTunes, amazon, cdbaby.com or order from us at ->

www.jazzsolopianofestival.com