[JPL] 25th Anniversary Party at the Vineyards

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Wed Aug 18 17:32:37 EDT 2010

Hey All

Our 5th annual Music at the Vineyards was our best to date, the 25h Anniversary edition to boot, instead of introducing 2 new KUVO wines, this year the Balestreri Vineyards debuted 3 Jazz89  wines, a Syrrah,  a Cabernet and a Sangiovese, Denver and Colorado grapes produced and bottled at the Mile High City's leading winery-just 15 minutes north of Downtown and the historic 5 Points District-home to KUVO and KVJZ  Over 600 smiling  attendees, the sizzling Ken Walker Sextet and invited vocalist René Marie made it a magical music night, 14 restaurants turned it into a gourmet delight, the staff and volunteers of KUVO ensured that all went as smooth as the wine being served, a magnificently majestic night. Now we look forward to our presentation of the Eddie Palmieri Latin Jazz Ensemble on the eve of our 25th birthday, Saturday August 28th followed by the Sunday Birthday Bash at the station with live music, food and fun.... Hmmmm-the best is yet to come

We took some great pix Saturday night at Balistreri. They've just been posted on KUVO's Facebook page. Have a look:  http://facebook.com/jazz89KUVO